Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Hide Desktop from Boss

Cant use Messengers in office, or boss keeping peeping into your desktop.
Well here is one fix i figured out to use in office.


A lil application called DoubleDesktop..

a Must have application at work
practically creates a virtual hidden desktop.

download

http://www.fatfreesoft.com/2desk20.exe


How to use
once installed you find a tiny red arrow on the taskbar.
click on to move to the right desktop
or you can even assign shortcut keys to it.

how to assign shortcut keys

right click on the red arrow.
click on options.
Enable Hotkeys.

Note : I use CTRL + Right Arrow . Work like a charm

Cheers






-

0 comments:

Disclaimer

The wallpapers on this blog are all taken from the internet from various sources. Some are signed, some are not.

I as the owner of this blog, DO NOT TAKE ownership of any wallpaper. They belong to the person that created it.

If you are the owner of such a wallpaper and was distributed without your permission on 4chan.org, then please sent me an email as to the original website the wallpaper is located and if you want me to remove it or not from my blog.


you can reach me at guiltymaverick@gmail.com